Dec 7, 2017
Be a fly on the wall during the ClickFunnels partner meeting and
hear the #1 thing each of us learned on our journey so far.
On this episode we get to hear from the entire Clickfunnels
partnership team. They all share the big takeaways they have
received as they have watched the company soar to over a hundred
million dollars a year in revenue. Here are some of the cool things
you will hear.
- How Russell learned that having a great partnership and team
was better than being on his own.
- Why Todd thinks it's important to have someone who is obsessed
with the product you're selling.
- Why Dave thinks the Dream 100 is so important.
- How John prioritizes and delegates to make sure everything is
done by the appropriate people.
- Why Brent thinks it's important to stay small and nimble as
long as possible and why you shouldn't sweat the small stuff.
- And why Ryan believes that constraints are not a limiting
factor, but what helps you focus and succeed.
So listen here to find out what the Clickfunnels partnership
team members have learned that have lead the company to surpass
their goal of a hundred million dollars in revenue a year.
Transcript - https://marketingsecrets.com/blog/what-we-learned-from-our-first-100-000-000-in-sales